1.    #1  
    I am selling 2 treo 600's (Sprint).
    was $240.00 ea. now $200.00 ea.+ Shipping

I will listen to all reasonable offers!!

am selling two treo 600Excellent condition. Used for 3 Months
    Includes:
    Phone
    Manual
    A/C Charger / sync cable
    Original software
    32 Meg SD Card
    Martystone@sbcglobal.net
    Last edited by martystone; 12/26/2004 at 04:58 PM.
  2.    #2  
    wife not happy that I bought two treo 650'S and am still holding on to two treo 600's. my loss your gain $200.00 each.
    Last edited by martystone; 12/31/2004 at 11:57 PM. Reason: price change
    is either of the phones still available?
  4.    #4  
    Sold the two treo 600's my company is converting to the 650's so i will have 4-6 600's.
    I would like to buy one of the phones.
    Last edited by dlemons`; 01/05/2005 at 03:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Let me know also if you have any T600's available. Thanks!

Migs
    damigs@juno.com
    Let me know also,please. y2dough@comcast.net
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Anyone here buy a phone from Marty? How long did it take to recieve or did anyone recieve phone at all? Going on week 2 here and still nothing. Marty wsup?
    I sent Marty payment for two phones via paypal a week and a half ago and I have not been able to get any response from him. He responded very quickly to my emails as we were aranging payment. However after payment was made I have not received any response to emails that were sent to him. I filed a complaint via paypal. This may be a scam
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I also filed complaint with paypal. This is so frustrating as I was avoiding ebay for the simple fact of it being a scam and now I see even Treocentral has its share of scammers.

If paypal doesnt hear back from user by the 29th they will refund me my $$. They will also pursue going after seller.
    i hate scammers -_- i also got scammed for 329 the other day on Ebay for a Treo 650 *sigh* too good to be true
    how did you get scammed on ebay? please inform us so we are well aware in our near future. sorry to hear this. i've been scammed $80 bucks, but it wasn't near what you people lost.