1.    #1  
    Well, I boned the big one - cracked the LCD on my Treo 600, and I wasn't smart enough to get the insurance. (Story of my life. ) The phone itself is still in working condition, as the last two months of me using it blind without the use of the LCD should prove. Both speakers are fine, radio's fine, touchscreen's fine, earset's fine, battery's fine - everything's in fine working condition except for the cracked LCD. The unit itself is mostly free of wear and tear, but the ESN sticker off the back has been rubbed off - I still have the box with the ESN/P1 SN however.

Want it for parts? Want the accessories that come with it? If so, PM me with details and we'll talk. At the moment I'm thinking about $100 for the broken phone and all standard accessories - if I don't get any nibbles I'll post it on eBay soonish and post a link here.

Any donations to my Treo 650 fund would also be welcome...
    If you cal CS at PalmOne, they will replace the screen for $70, or so.
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by curtarmy
    If you cal CS at PalmOne, they will replace the screen for $70, or so.
    Curt
    Hmm. My understanding is that PalmOne won't replace it because Sprint is the main vector for support, and Sprint won't repair the phone because it's not under warranty and it seems all they do is replace phones. Do you have a number that I can call where they would let me repair my Treo 600?