1.    #1  
    If you had a Treo 600 that was lost/stolen/broken/etc or you just switched to a new phone and you have accessories left, I am interested in buying as a package deal. Personally interested in a sync/charge cable and USB cradle as well as a screen protector or anything else. Not trying to break the bank, just willing to pay a decent price for things you cannot use anymore that are not being used. Please PM me with what you have, I have Paypal and 100% positive feedback rating on eBay.

Thanks!
    Last edited by techprincesse; 12/31/2004 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Changed items wanted...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  2.    #2  
    *bump* Nobody has extra accessories they would like to sell? I could of sworn there were a few people here with broken T600s that weent to the T650 afterward. ???

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    i am looking for the same deal. if anyone has this please let me know as well.
    Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Bumpity, bump, bump... *sigh*

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I have a set for sale - $25 w/ shipping (OBO) dock, car adapter, travel charger.

-Dan
  6.    #6  
    Already PM'd you about it, if its still available.

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  7.    #7  
    Okay the above was sold, so I am back on the search again!

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I have stylus, oem car charger, a modified cradle with usb charge, audio out jacks (2.5 & 3.5 mm), usb sync/ charge cables. Pm me if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Okay the above was sold, so I am back on the search again!