1.    #1  
    I just got my new T650 on Sunday. But the memory may be an issue for me :I work for a medical software company and need to demo several products off my Treo. In order to do my job, I also need PDAnet, PDAreach, etc and the memory issue may prevent me from using this device.

So if anyone out there has a fairly new T600 and wants to upgrade, we can talk about a fair price to make the swap (no more than $100). I should know for sure if I HAVE to go back to the 600 late this week. As our tech folks look at workarounds I just wanted to see if anyone is interested. (I'd hate to take it back to the store for the swap while so many others are waiting).

I live in Maryland, but I suppose we can change the service #s, etc over ourselves and avoid the store altogether. If not, please respond only if you are local (or willing to come here).

Thanks,

MM
    I would be very interested in trading if it works out that you need to. $100 for the trade sounds great as well. I live in Texas, but I'm sure we could figure out something with switching the numbers. Let me know what you decide.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I have a 3-month old Palmone Treo 600 (Sprint), still has the screen protector on it. I may be interested. I have a lot of software and a 128 MB SD card.
    edit, nevermind
    I am very interested in the swap. I live in southern MD near Solomons Island. Let me know
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod

Sent PM your way.
    What is "Sent PM your way. " ????
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod

Private message
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I have all the software you mentioned and I will throw down some cash too. Please give a call at (415) 902-2735 or E-mail me at jamice4u@sprintpcs.com I have a Treo 650 & I want to give on to my girlfriend too.

Sincerely,

Jamice Welbon
    whoa, crazy good deal. too bad i have a GSM T600. darn, local too! lol.
  11.    #11  
    Sorry fventura03:

The local proximity would have made it easy! But I have gotten so many responses and folks are now offering @ $200. I guess its cheaper & easier to swap and pay the money (assuming you are not getting new service) than to deal with ebay for both the buy and sell. Im now just trying to confirm who has the newest device (non refurb)

Best of luck to you!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Interested in mine?
    Palmone Treo 600 (Sprint)
    3-months old
    128 MB SD card
    lots of software
    original screen protector still on
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ycats
    Interested in mine?
    Palmone Treo 600 (Sprint)
    3-months old
    128 MB SD card
    lots of software
    original screen protector still on
    Sorry, I already made the swap. Good luck in getting your 650, though.

MM