1.    #1  
    Want to purchase a Treo 270 unlocked to use on T-Mobile or a Treo 180 unlocked. Used condition is fine, scuffs or scratches as long as it works and the screen is good. My Treo 180 started random locking and won't stop no matter how many times it is reset . Can't afford a 650 yet so I want to get a replacement.

Thanks,
    Bruce.
    If you can wait until my 650 shows up, I'll sell you my old T-Mo 270. It's still in excellent condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbutts614
    Want to purchase a Treo 270 unlocked to use on T-Mobile or a Treo 180 unlocked. Used condition is fine, scuffs or scratches as long as it works and the screen is good. My Treo 180 started random locking and won't stop no matter how many times it is reset . Can't afford a 650 yet so I want to get a replacement.

Thanks,
    Bruce.
    I have a used one w/scratches, but works good that I'll let you have for $25, you pay postage, if interested. (Used with T-Mobile)
  4.    #4  
    Please contact me off the list to let me know what you estimate shipping cost to be and your contact information.
    Thanks,
    Bruce.
    My Treo 270 worked great until about 5 days ago. Then in N. Calif. I began getting a network error whenever I made calls. I am with Cingular in S. Calif. when I put the same sim in my old Treo 180, I can make calls and get data. I am using the same hotsync backup info, so both should be working.
    I NEED a working Treo 270, cosmetics are not an issue!
    Treo user, 67+
    Sold.