Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Hi, I live in Canada and I have placed an order for my Visor Deluxe. However, after two days of waiting, the order status of my Visor's still "pending" Man, when will the status change to "coming to your house"

    jee...I just can't order from the net. I like to get the product home after I paid for it.
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by usbworkshop:
    Hi, I live in Canada and I have placed an order for my Visor Deluxe. However, after two days of waiting, the order status of my Visor's still "pending"
    I ordered a backup module and modem from Winnipeg and received it within the 7-10 business days promised.

  3. #3  
    Why don't you just order one from Amazon.com. They're the same price and I know that Amazon.com delivers to Canada.
    BEN
  4.    #4  
    Do you know how long it will take for Amazon to deliver to Vancouver, BC Canada?

    Thanks!
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by usbworkshop:
    how long it will take for Amazon to deliver to Vancouver, BC Canada?
    Thanks!
    go to the amazon.com site, fill out the forms as if you were actually ordering, it will give you their probable shipping date, and delivery time, + cost. You can still cancel it at that point if you decide you don't want to proceed with the order.




    ------------------
    Charo
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Charo:
    go to the amazon.com site, fill out the forms as if you were actually ordering, it will give you their probable shipping date, and delivery time, + cost. You can still cancel it at that point if you decide you don't want to proceed with the order.
    Oh man, look at this
    "We're sorry. This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States. You may change the shipping address above to a U.S. address. Or you may cancel the item from your order--just change the quantity to 0 and click the Update button below."

  7. #7  
    Originally posted by Charo:
    go to the amazon.com site, fill out the forms as if you were actually ordering, it will give you their probable shipping date, and delivery time, + cost. You can still cancel it at that point if you decide you don't want to proceed with the order.
    Oh wow, it didn't even OCCUR to me to order from Amazon. I knew from other posts that they sold the ACCESSORIES, but somehow I just ASSUMED they wouldn't have the units themselves. Stupid me...

    Anyway, Handspring just updated me that my order from yesterday's on the dock ready to go (as opposed to the 1 week projection they gave me yesterday), so I should have it in a couple of days anyway.

    FYI - By the way, rather than checking order status online, you should call and check with a rep for more updated info (little to no wait time today -- pleasant surprise); apparently the online system hasn't been giving the most updated order status info of late...)

    [This message has been edited by leojbramble (edited 07-23-2000).]

Posting Permissions