1.    #1  
    For those keeping score...

On June 21, a Wednesday morning here in California, I ordered another USB docking cradle (Graphite) and an InnoGear InnoPak/2V from Amazon electronics (before I got the $20 discount offer in the mail--- doh! I'll have to use that for my next order, a digital camera :-)

I selected "standard delivery" and the server replied with a "June 28-July 4" estimated delivery timeframe. Both items were listed as being in stock.

Got notified via E-mail on Friday, June 23 that both items shipped via USPS Priority. And the box arrived on Monday's mail delivery to the office (6/26). Outstanding.

And, I don't know if this is standard practice with InnoGear, a CD-ROM was included containing some of the popular files found on PalmGear.Com (as of early March 2000). It may not be a big deal to some but having this CD is like having good advertisement for both the PalmOS, PalmGear and software authors.

$20 discount offer for what? And how does one get the offer?

Originally posted by ProjectZero:
    [B]For those keeping score...

On June 21, I ordered another USB docking cradle and an InnoGear InnoPak/2V from Amazon electronics (before I got the $20 discount offer in the mail . . .

------------------
    Charo
  3.    #3  
    I don't know what the criteria is or how to qualify for the discount(s) but it's not the first time I've received $10-20 discount coupons from Amazon.

My uneducated guess is that it is a combination of purchases made in the past plus how long it's been since the last purchase).