1.    #1  
    I have had my BVD for about 3 weeks now. I love it to death. It's amazing how many uses I have come up for this thing--I don't know how I got along without it before. Here's my problem though. My screen has scratched badly--to where its definitely a pain to use my Visor now. I use a PDA Panache stylus--and I write very lightly too. A friend of mine got a BVD a few days later too--and has no scratches. He watches me use it and says that it's just like him. I've heard of screen problemss and think there is something wrong with my screen (improper curing?). Here is my Question. If I call tech support and tell them about the screen--and they honor the request--will they send me a screen replacement or a new Visor? And my other question is that if they are going to send me a new one can I get a different color than Blue? I've inspired quite a few people to get Visors-- Blue Visors for a fact. It's popular because all of the stores seem to have it in stock. I wanted an Orange one--but they didn't have it in stock. I would like to be able to stand our more now too. Is there anyway I can get an OVD instead? I don't want to sound ungrateful for HS's great customer service--but if it is a possiblity I would like to take advantage of it.

Thanks for Your Help

------------------
    -Vinny

[This message has been edited by Vinny (edited 04-24-2000).]
    Probably wouldn't hurt to ask 'em. You never know, you just might get lucky.

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!
  3.    #3  
    Well I called. They're shipping me out a brand new blue Visor. The kind lady on the phone said that they couldn't do that due to serial numbers. She said it was cause problems in the system.

------------------
    -Vinny
    Vinny:

When you get your replacement unit get screen protection for it so that you don't scratch it up again. There are lots of low cost solutions discussed ad nauseum on this board.