Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    The HandSpring web site doesn't accurately reflect the shipping delays they are currently experiencing. They say approximately 1 week to ship out, but it's been 2 weeks since my order was placed. If Customer Service can't quote an estimated date or the date slips, the web site should warn of possible delays. Companies like L.L. Bean and CDW understand the need for accurate shipping information.
    wshwe:

I suspect thathandspring fumbled your order. Even though it has been 2 weeks and you have yet to get yours, there seem to be people who are still receiving there's within days ( see: The "Handspring is a great company to buy from!" thread). I agree though that handspring should have real time updates on its web site letting customer's know what is going on.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    They probably fumbled mine too. Although they finally admited they had delays with some modules (and who knows what else)
    Tey **** me off so bad. This is the second time I'm buying from the web site, I ordered 3/18 and still nothing. I happen to be one of those that ordered back in September and all I'm hearing from Handsping is more lies.

Lies Lies is all lies! They don't know squat.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    My order came 4/6! I got it in 2 weeks. HandSpring had to Fed Ex to make the original timeframe. I only paid for UPS Ground.
    Ordered mine on 4/3 received on 4/8 here in Hawaii. I chose express shipping and they sent it Priority Mail. Not what I expected but I got it in great condition and it was delivered on Saturday. I ordered another one 4/8 (saturday) will post when I receive.
    Well got my Visor Solo today. I ordered it on 4/8 received 4/12. Looks like there are no delays.