Well, after smuggly bragging about not having a single problem with my Visor, a problem has come up.

The case has developed a 1/2 inch crack in the back. I havn't a clue what could have caused it but there it is about the middle of the back towards the left side. I e mailed CS and within a few hours I was sent an RMA # and the promisse that a "new" unit was on its way to me with a prepaid fedex return tag (I expect it is a reconditioned unit).

I hope the unit will be here by the weekend. I couldn't be more pleased with the response from CS. All that being said, it would have been nice if the crack had not developed.

Otherwise my unit has been problem free, I have never used a screen protector and have ZERO scratches despite using the stock stylus (and the stylus from my old WinCe unit), and I have just now noticed some cracking by the springboard slot but that is of little concern.

I have never had to hard reset and only had too soft reset once. A MAJOR leap better than the WinCe unit it replaced!.

------------------
oh well, nothing ever changes, does it?

[This message has been edited by grumpy ol' man (edited 04-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by grumpy ol' man (edited 04-10-2000).]