1.    #1  
    After two months and four rejected orders Im getting ready to buy a Palm Pilot. Im excited about the Visor though. They dont know why but my address info changes itself during prossesing so they reject it. Has any one els had this? Do I just keep trying for a few months, are these that great?
    Tommy,

I just couldn't let your message go unanswered any longer.

I've never heard of an address changing itself before. Many people have complained that the people taking orders are not entirely reliable, but it seems unlikely that they would repeatedly mess up the address.

Is something weird with your credit card?

These seem obvious, but here's what I would do.

1) Try placing the order online instead of over the phone, or the other way around if the original order was online.

2) Have the Visor shipped to a friend, that way the address will be different.

3) Use a different credit card.

4) Insist on speaking with a manager. Get a straight answer. Have the manager give you a suggestion on how to correct the problem.

Good Luck.

Dave
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Dave, I asked for a manager and was told they were indeed having problems with the states changing back to "AL" and credit card #s erasing after they are entered. Well give them another chance.The people are always very nice.
    Tom
    Originally posted by sdavida:
    Tommy,

I just couldn't let your message go unanswered any longer.

I've never heard of an address changing itself before. Many people have complained that the people taking orders are not entirely reliable, but it seems unlikely that they would repeatedly mess up the address.

Is something weird with your credit card?

These seem obvious, but here's what I would do.

1) Try placing the order online instead of over the phone, or the other way around if the original order was online.

2) Have the Visor shipped to a friend, that way the address will be different.

3) Use a different credit card.

4) Insist on speaking with a manager. Get a straight answer. Have the manager give you a suggestion on how to correct the problem.

Good Luck.

Dave