1.    #1  
    Ordered my graphite VDX *late* Sunday night (2/27), got it today before noon, even though I'd been told it would be a week before it shipped. No complaints so far!
    Ordered Monday afternoon. FexEx arrived Wednesday. Too bad I wasn't there. Didn't get it til Thursday.

No complaints!
    Mabey I should have one of you guys order mine for me then over nite it to LA..2/27 eve? Same time as me, they said at least another week after I called to hear that they had to re prosses my order.
    Guess Im just jealous.[
    I ordered my IVD last Tuesday. It was shipped on Saturday by FedEx and arrived Monday afternoon.
    Ordered my deluxe on 3/6 receieved today the 9th!!! Awesome..should not have opened up at work as I seem to be playing too much!!!!
    Well, just placed my order for a BVDX. I got the confirmation email from them. I am now hoping it doesn't take a long time!
  7. Lee
    Ordered a BVD very late on March 7th. Just got email saying it shipped and will be here March 10th.

I must say I am extremely happy since after reading some of the posts here I was scared it would be weeks, expecially since I used a Visa check card to order (web page says they don't accept those).

Now heres hopeing for an undamaged fully functional BVD! Wish me luck...
    I ordered my OVD on Friday, March 10th at 6:30pm and it arrived today, Tuesday, March 14th at 2:30p.m!! It would have arrived even sooner had the package not missed a FedEx pick-up by a mere 4 minutes at the airport (so sayeth the FedEx tracking info).
    Bought blue VisorD on Friday March 10 at 2pm, received on Tuesday March 14th a little after 1pm. Express. Now to see if I got the ice deluxe stylus. I hope so because I don't want to have to scratch my screen the first day. If I were to bet, I would say it would have the new stylus.
    I called Saturday about the crack on the springboard slot. They told me they would send out a replacement. I also asked if I could send back the Hanspring case that I purchased since I thought this was causing the problem. He said to send them back together.
    At 3:00 pm today (Tues. 3/14) I received my replacement! Now I just have to monitor my checking account and make sure they credit my case.
    I received the standard stylus with it. I just put it in the slot of the Visor I'm returning. The Visor looks new, I don't know if I got a refurbished one or not.

------------------
    Deb Auld
    I did get the new Ice deluxe stylus with my BVD. (I think I like calling it my Blue Visor better ) It looks like all the new Blue ones have been changed. Gotta go play with my new toy, er visor, during my lunch hour.
    Bodhizafa,

You said "It looks like all the new Blue ones have been changed."

Changed how??

Mine is cracked also and if they have changed the case design/construction I will make the effort to get it replaced.

Thanks,

Craig Hook