Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

I ordered my Visor Deluxe on Friday, 3/3/00 and received an e-mail this morning that it has been shipped. I checked the tracking number and it has been placed on the van.

I have been waiting for this a long time. Yeah baby! (S0 I am a little over excited).

P.S. That's about 3 business days (with express shipping). Not bad. They have even changed their website to say shipping in 1 week.
    I ordered BVDx with USB and Serial Cradle and a pen stylus (express) late Sunday night (03/04) on the HS web page. I got an email msg sent late last night (03/07) that everything had been shipped! Sounds like they've got it together

------------------
    "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." - Mark Twain

Delivery attempted 03/08! Darn missed it. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Amazing turn around CA to NC. HS must have people shipping round the clock!

Originally posted by Larry Diener:
    I ordered BVDx with USB and Serial Cradle and a pen stylus (express) late Sunday night (03/04) on the HS web page. I got an email msg sent late last night (03/07) that everything had been shipped! Sounds like they've got it together

------------------
    "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." - Mark Twain