Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    hey guys.. stop fighting, I got my Visor earlier this week, and I am VERY happy with it (: and as for PyroJoe56, Ive submitted this kids name/posts to the proper authorities. He will be delt with soon.
    Removed troll trash

[This message has been edited by JHromadka (edited 03-03-2000).]
    You kids need to behave yourselves. Shame. Shame. Its probably time for this thread to be closed.
    Originally posted by yardie:
    Quote:

Man why are you complaining? You got two replacements! Which mean you got an extra visor replacement (which you can keep) for free. Now stop your whining and be happy .
    ==============================
    Just because they made a mistake doesn't mean I have to make one. Why would I keep something that doesn't really belong to me?
    It's already been sent back.

Bad Karma Dude!
    That's an interesting ethical dilemma, stich... by law if they ship it to you, it's yours. But, I agree, it would seem more ethical to send it back.

What's everyone else think?
    I agree. I think that the most ethical thing to do would be to send it back.

------------------
    Deb Auld
    Actually All, If xstitcher had called Handspring they would have told him to keep it. Hence what I suggested was not unethical at all.
    PyroJoe is a complete psycho...Dude you really need to go smoke a bowl or somethin...CHILL OUT! Is your favorite activity bugging the hell outta everyone who has a problem with Handspring or likes to actually ORDER software and support the shareware cause? (This guy has emailed me numerous times asking for the reg code for Four.Zero, when every *** using a Palm-compatible KNOWS that reg codes are almost always based off of your HotSync name). I agree with some of the others that this topic should be closed to prevent futher flaming. (just my $0.02)
    How old are you if you don't mind me asking? 12?

Originally posted by PyroJoe56:
    HAHHAHA BECAUSE I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH HIM!!! I WAS JUST JOKING ABOUT SAYING THAT I WAS FRIENDS WITH HIM!!! FROSTY, I WILL HUNT YA DOWN!!! I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE! I WILL FIND OUT YOUR NAME! HAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHAHHA
    I apologize for not finding this discussion and keeping it from going down the flame tubes sooner.

There are plenty of message boards and alt. groups for flaming people for no apparant reason. This is not one of those places.

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123