Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
  2.    #22  
  3.    #23  
  4.    #24  
  5.    #25  
  6.    #26  
    uhhhh......frosty? what in the world are you doing?!?!??!!?! are you a 6 year old or something?!?!?!?!?! Frosty......we have to talk sometimes...by AIM sn is--->buttox629
    Pyro just tell us where you live, because that certainly will be an area where I will never go. Don't want to die for a Visor
    hehe..i love in the NY area so do NOT come......or you'll have to suffer the consequences
    I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE AFRAID IN MY LIFE. THIS THE SCARIEST MESSAGE POST I HAVE EVER SEEN! First, Frosty is a freak . Pyrojoe needs some profesional help.
    Thank you.
    Visorfreak.
    Yeah right - still, I dare to fly to NY when I care. I only give up my Visor when these freaks pry my dead cold fingers from around it.
    Thank you.
    die! die! I will murder thee!!
    Hey guy's chill,

Frosty, follow your name and CHILL! if you haven't waited even a week and start complaining this way, you are either a 12 year old or need some profesional help in the patience dept.

And pyro, you need profesional help PERIOD.
    Did you realise that you threatened to kill a person in public. This is probably a crime..... And if nessecery, the proper authorities will be able to find you....just a friendly warning...

Let's keep it clean and work together like in SesameStreet
    Hey guy's chill,

Frosty, follow your name and CHILL! if you haven't waited even a week and start complaining this way, you are either a 12 year old or need some profesional help in the patience dept.

And pyro, you need profesional help PERIOD.
    Did you realise that you threatened to kill a person in public. This is probably a crime..... And if nessecery, the proper authorities will be able to find you....just a friendly warning...

Let's keep it clean and work together like in SesameStreet
    I find it very interesting to see you two fighting over such useless arguments. Don't take this so personally...no wonder you're still in school....lots of learning needed.

Hi Frosty...be patient.....the more you call the CS the more you'll explode.

And Pyro....grown up man..afterall, we are here to help each other out to bring betterment in the usage of our PDA..

I'm sorry guys........I didn't mean to hurt ya feelings or anything...i just wanted to committe a conspricy involving the death of Frosty.....hehe ...............by the way, im just kidding....Im friends with Frosty in person
    Here's an idea: If PyroJoe56 is a friend of Frosyburn, why not threaten each other using your PERSONAL EMAIL!
    HAHHAHA BECAUSE I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH HIM!!! I WAS JUST JOKING ABOUT SAYING THAT I WAS FRIENDS WITH HIM!!! FROSTY, I WILL HUNT YA DOWN!!! I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE! I WILL FIND OUT YOUR NAME! HAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHAHHA
    Well, to add more gasoline to the fire, I'm not real happy with Handspring at the moment either. I called in with a non-functioning Visor, and was assured that a replacement would be shipped "in 7 to 10 working days." That was almost a month ago. I called again last week and was told that "there have been some delays" but could not get a straight answer on how long those delays would be, or any estimate on when my replacement unit would be in my hands.

In the mean time, I've been spending a month covering my monitor and filling my pockets with post-it notes... precisely the reason I wanted to get the thing in the first place.
    What's the problem - no reason to get upset by Pyrojoe's messages. Just another vegetable with a keyboard..
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast