1.    #1  
    Hello! I am new to this NG, but have been reading it for about 2 weeks now. After hearing all the negative things about the customer service at HS, I was wondering if it is better/easier to order from the website or calling the 800 number? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I was informed that when you order it though the 800 #, they just go to the website and type in the stuff....exactly the same as if you ordered it on the website your self
    The system is interconnected and so takes the same exact time. I would recommend taht you place your order yourself so as to avoid any errors etc.
  4.    #4  
    Ahhhh.......so then I might as well just place the order online. I just thought maybe the might have a "better" time tracking it via the sales people. Thanks for the quick response.
    Yes post on the web and then triple check for errors. It took them 4 months to find out that there was an error in my order and send me a letter saying so. By then I had reordered and gotten another in a matter of days.