1.    #1  
    Right well my Visor was ordered around Jan 26th or so, and it was apparently delivered within a week or so of that date but I didn't know about it because I didn't know.

This week after wondering why everyone here was saying 1 week for delivery when I had ordered express shipping with the same stuff as others I looked into it.

Calling the 888 number one was told to call the non-toll free #. Result=on phone for 45 minutes while customer service drone toggled between Fedex and the call attempting to clarify it.

-The visor was ordered on the web site, but apparently they did not put the entire address on the box, as if it's so hard to write "Name c/o Company" or something. As a result Fedex 'delivered' the box to the 22 story building in general, but not to the correct address.

-Handspring is now 'claiming' that a phone call came in to change my order to send it to a totally address elsewhere which Fedex did.

Yeah right, that smells REALLY fishy since noone else had the order #.

Anyways, I don't have my Visor. They say Fedex is going to try to find it, and if not they will send another one.

This of course bothers me because I don't want a used one some **** has been using for like 2 weeks now, scratching the screen, dropping unit on the floor, whatever could be happening, etc.
    I also don't know how long it takes for Fedex to 'find' something.

So, situation is uncertain and I'm annoyed.

One would have thought entering an address would have been reliable, as well as Fedex knowing not to deliver an undeliverable item to just any random ******* on the street.

What an unpleasant hassle.
    Originally posted by Bismarck:
    -Handspring is now 'claiming' that a phone call came in to change my order to send it to a totally address elsewhere which Fedex did.

Yeah right, that smells REALLY fishy since noone else had the order #.
    to get a order #(and what u ordered) from HS website is very easy, there's no password protection at all.
  3.    #3  
    Well as a followup,

Nothing happened.

So on Monday Feb 14th another call was made. The customer service drone promised they would mail it that day and that it would be there today this Thursday.

It didn't arrive.

Another phone call made. They never mailed it at all. So now they are promising to mail it for sure this time!

I wish they would hurry the **** up and mail it when they say they will, I'm getting sick of waiting.
    Good luck!! I have called over 4 times to get a replacement. and Nothing!! Sounds like it is time to get legal involved.
    Couple things:

First, if you call toll-free sales number, they will transfer you to customer service or tech support - so you won't have to pay long distance for the hour they keep you on hold.

Second, I was having problems getting my replacement shipped, so I just kept calling. Occasionally, I'd get a clued operator but usually not. Anyhow the last time I called (about a week ago), they gave me their usual speech about how they were running behind several weeks and had no idea where my Visor was and had no way of telling where in the queue it was or how soon I'd get it.

I got pretty pissed off, but didn't get any further with the operator. Then the next morning, a Visor arrived sent FedEx overnight. Don't know if it was a coincidence or not...

jordan