1.    #1  
    Seidio announces the 2-in-1 Headset for Treo 600 is compatible with the Treo 650. We are releasing a 2-in-1 headset made specifically for the Treo 650 next week.

For more information, please visit: http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=417
    I have a Treo 600 now and want to buy a solution, so I can use a normal Headphone for listening to MP3 Files. I think I will switch to Treo 650 when it comes out here in about february. So I want to buy a headset which works for the Treo 600 AND Treo 650. Is there such a Seidio Treo 2-in-1 Adapter (Retractable) Model? Will the new one, also work for the Treo 600? Otherwise I think I will go for the simple 2.5 to 3.5 Jack Adapter, which as I understand is the same for 600 and 650. Thanks for clarification.

Greetings Patrick
    MadPad, if you want to use the normal headphone for listening to mp3's, just go to http://toysoft.ca and download Freedom. It allows you to use the vanilla earbud that came with your Treo 600 to do it all.
    sedio, your website calls it the "Handspring" Treo 650, you do realize it's made by Palmone.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPad
    I have a Treo 600 now and want to buy a solution, so I can use a normal Headphone for listening to MP3 Files. I think I will switch to Treo 650 when it comes out here in about february. So I want to buy a headset which works for the Treo 600 AND Treo 650. Is there such a Seidio Treo 2-in-1 Adapter (Retractable) Model? Will the new one, also work for the Treo 600? Otherwise I think I will go for the simple 2.5 to 3.5 Jack Adapter, which as I understand is the same for 600 and 650. Thanks for clarification.

Greetings Patrick
    I bought the retractable earbud headphones for 34.99 that are made for the 600, and they work just fine on my 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by 98GSR
    I bought the retractable earbud headphones for 34.99 that are made for the 600, and they work just fine on my 650.
    I sold my headset with the understanding that Seidio said it was incompatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    MadPad, if you want to use the normal headphone for listening to mp3's, just go to http://toysoft.ca and download Freedom. It allows you to use the vanilla earbud that came with your Treo 600 to do it all.
    $15 for that just seems wrong.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    seidioseidio,
    If the current headset for the Treo 600 is compatible with the Treo 650, why are you coming out with one specifically for the Treo 650 next week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    $15 for that just seems wrong.
    Well, you can always get a discount by getting it on MTDN.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    I sold my headset with the understanding that Seidio said it was incompatible.
    I did the same. This gets me pretty upset.