1.    #1  
    Some people probably think that I am sarcastic. But I'm not, my experience w/ customer service was great. I called today 2/8/2000 and got thru right away. I have minor problem w/ my ICE case. I explained to the rep. what the problem was and was told that I'll receive a replacement unit within 7 business day. No question asked except to verify my name, address, order number etc. all necessary stuff. By the way I ordered my unit 1/17 and received 1/24. May be I'm lucky. My overall experiences has been very good. I've got to give them credit (at least in my opinion).
    My expirience has been quite similar. No problems with customer service at all. One I got a rude person, but my advice to anyone that gets someone that's rude hang up and call back again until you get someone nice.
    -Ann
    same thing happened here. i called a few days ago to see when my case would arrive, and i got right through in about 1 minute. the only thing wrong, though, is that the cust. service rep. said that the case would arrive in 2 weeks. i got it today! sometimes i like the people to be wrong!