1.    #1  
    It seems that several of the people who are having trouble getting their Visors ordered UPS standard shipping. In a perfect world, those problems wouldn't exist but this is a new product less than 6 months old and Handspring is still getting their feet wet. So, if you really want to get your Visor ASAP, order Express and pay the extra few bucks.
    I would have to second this, simply because I ordered UPS ground, and while my visor was shipped on the 25th, I probably won't get it until early February. I am kicking myself for not getting express shipping. Trust me, in a week you'll forget the extra 3 bucks (or however much it is) and be happy you got it sooner than later.
    -Ann
    I too agree with that. I ordered mine on the 19th with ups ground and I am still waiting. I did decide to call and just confirm it shipped, figuring if I had the tracking number at least I could see where it is. However, the tracking number that I got is two digits too short and it cannot be tracked. Hopefully it will be here on the 31st.
    I ordered mine with express shipping on the 27th of january, a thursday, and my credit card has still not be been billed yet. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to be one of the unlucky ones who has to wait for the full 4 weeks..

Oh well, we shall see soon, I hope it comes sometime next week.

Good luck to you all.

Seth
    To my knowledge, handspring does not ship on weekends. Calm down, technically it's only been 2 days. Give it a couple more.
    -Ann
    Hehe,

Thanks Ann,

I'm just really excited.. Been wanting one of these for a while and now that I finally have one coming, I just can't wait any longer..
    Anyway, I'm calm now.

Seth
    The waiting kills, I put in an online order on the 28th, chose express shipping because I pretty much had to. I'm in Australia and I'm having someone bring it over for me, they're leaving on the 7th I think. So fingers crossed, based on recent shipping times it should get there :-), if not I'll have to wait another two months :-(
    >I just can't wait any longer..
    Seth,

It will be well worth the wait, trust me.

-Troy

If your impatient like me I would recommend calling up handspring (the 888 number of course) and getting your tracking number (both options are trackable). Then go to the website ( www.ups.com or www.fedex.com ) and track your shipment. I did and I realized I wouldn't get it today in the morning...that way I didn't spend the whole day hoping.
    I agree -- ordered UPS next day air. I ordered mine on Monday afternoon (1/24/00) and had it in my hot little hands Friday morning (1/28/00)
    Guys and Gals!

My credit card was billed! You know what that means.. Should have it any day now.. Woohoo.. I'm so excited, luckly I have my friends Visor to mess around with until mine comes in.

One question though, I know this isn't the right post and one post of this sort has been started awhile back, but if no one cares, could you all put what software you currently/regularly use? I'd like to know what software is beneficial and not so beneficial.

Thanks,

Seth
    I would use express aswell. I am in Canada and am having it shipped to Seattle. I was billed on the 26th of January and have been waitng to hear from my friend in Seattle since then. I was too anxious today so I called Handspring and after 10seconds on hold I was talking to a very helpful and pleasant man. He gave me my waybill# and said to check UPS. I also got the wierd number +- two 0's at the end. Well the problem is that this is actually a FedEx waybill# and dont use any of the zeros before or after. I found this out after a while on the phone with UPS. Anyways my package has been sitting in Seattle since the 27th. I ordered on the 21st, it was shipped on the 26th and sitting there till now. I can't wait. Cheers, Dave.
    Hey, Seth:
    I ordered mine on the 28th of Jan. I called today to double check on the status. Not only they couldn't find my order from the computer, the rep also told me that they have cancelled the express delivery. So even if you picked the express delivery, they are just going to send it by regular UPS.

Originally posted by Seth:
    I ordered mine with express shipping on the 27th of january, a thursday, and my credit card has still not be been billed yet. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to be one of the unlucky ones who has to wait for the full 4 weeks..

Oh well, we shall see soon, I hope it comes sometime next week.

Good luck to you all.

Seth
    I got my visor today!

Woohoo.. from Thursday of last week to 12:30pm today. I'm one happy camper. I hope everyone else gets theres as swift as I got mine.

Good luck to you all.

Seth
    Hi all!

VDx meant to be a birthday present (birthday on Jan 3) so my dad ordered it on the 3rd of december. (w/ express shipping)

Still waiting...

After 8 (*EIGHT!*) weeks, (that is about a week ago) my dad called, reordered it w/ a 5pack of styli. Except...we only got standard shipping.

So my question is... does anyone know the timeframe for standard shipping? And, considering that it has already been a week, would HS have a tracking number?

Thanx...

------------------
    seanseanadams
    your friend and mine