1.    #1  
    Hi, I placed an order on the website last Friday (1/28), and I picked the express delivery. I called today trying to check for the status of it. The rep who picked up the phone told me that they are no longer offer the express delivery.........
    Not only that, she couldn't pull my order off from her computer. I told her I was able to acess my order on the web with my order number. She then told me maybe the information hasn't get to her computer since it was "ONLY" last friday that I placed an order........

Do any of you know when should I be expecting my visor?????????
    According to the FAQ on Handsprings site:
    -------------------------------------------
    When should I expect my package?

Due to heavy demand you can expect your order to be shipped within four weeks from the date of order.
    -----------------------------------------

I believe that most people are getting theirs quicker than that but it would seem a little premature to start worrying when it has not even been a week yet.

big-b
    Originally posted by ginachiang:
    Hi, I placed an order on the website last Friday (1/28), and I picked the express delivery. I called today trying to check for the status of it. The rep who picked up the phone told me that they are no longer offer the express delivery.........
    Not only that, she couldn't pull my order off from her computer. I told her I was able to acess my order on the web with my order number. She then told me maybe the information hasn't get to her computer since it was "ONLY" last friday that I placed an order........

Do any of you know when should I be expecting my visor?????????
    I got mine in a week. It is worth the wait. I love it with the for mentioned problems in my post

4. QL2
    Gina,
    I wouldnt worry about express shipping since you live in California. Handspring is shipping visors UPS ground and since you live in the same state that Handspring is shipping from you will have 1 day shipping anyway. (that is 1-day from when Handspring ships it).
    Good luck, I know you will be pleased with it when you get it.

[This message has been edited by QL2 (edited 02-03-2000).]