1.    #1  
    I ordered on 1/19, and credit card was charged on 1/25, due to the heavy snow here in Maryland, the postman didn't come today, nor the UPSman.

but, the order status page on handspring.com is still saying it "will be shipped within 4 weeks".

can you guys who have received visors tell me, what does the order status page say?

TIA!
    From my knowledge it always says the same thing no matter what. I take it the folks at Handspring are still getting organized.
  3.    #3  
    thx, seems like the only thing I can do now is crossing my fingers and wait...

[This message has been edited by BabyJohn (edited 01-27-2000).]
    BabyJohn,

I too ordered on 1/19. My card was charged on 1/24.

I am patiently waiting for the ups man, as I am in Jersey and also had snow yesterday. Hoping it will arrive Thursday.

Will let you know.
  5.    #5  
    the fedex man came this morning, but I was not home
    they said they'll deliver it again this evening, we'll see...

I really can't wait anymore...
    Well it's now Thursday no ups man. I am starting to think I should have used fedex

Maybe it will come tomorrow.
    Was your credit card charged or authorized? There is a difference.

I ordered my Visor in November and my card was "authorized" on 12/5. It wasn't received until 12/15. I think the final charged hit after the 15th.
    No it was charged. I can read my statement online.
    However, before I left for work today I got a package from fedex. I am thinking cool its here , but to my dismay, it was the extra usb port. So I am still waiting for the visor
  9.    #9  
    I went to fedex and picked it up just now, it comes with the ice serial cradle, and works!