1.    #1  
    Ordered a BVD on 12-12-99, received it on 1-18-00. Unit arrived DOA, it will not respond to the stylus. Called HS tech support number, waited 45 minutes for an RMA# and was told one-two weeks for delivery of replacement. Product looks cool, hope this is not a sign of things to come- So far, very disappointed!!
    Originally posted by gohorns:
    Ordered a BVD on 12-12-99, received it on 1-18-00. Unit arrived DOA, it will not respond to the stylus. Called HS tech support number, waited 45 minutes for an RMA#.
    I ordered 12/21/99 very late at night on the web site and got mine 12/27/99 in morning mail (over the xmass holiday mail rush no less!!!). I was impressed. I had expected to wait 4 to 6 weeks. I am curious, what color did you order? I Got the black/graphite one. Possibly some colors are in shorter supply than others...

On tech support, someone else suggested calling 5 minutes before they close in the evening. One time I called in the middle of the day and was on hold for about an hour(?). Another time I called and got a response within 5 minutes at the end of the day. Perhaps that is the way to do it. I wish they would use email for tech support though as I find that much more efficient. That is how we handle much of the tech support at our company (in addition to fax, mail, 1-800#) and it is great for everyone. As a user I like email since I can compose carefully detailed message in the middle of the night and they'll get it the next time and have time to research it rather than the both of us holding on the phone wasting time. So that works for the service provider as well. So, Visor, get your support inhouse and PLEASE add email to your offering...