1.    #1  
    Greetings all,

I ordered my Blue Visor Deluxe on Dec. 8th and am still waiting as of Jan. 21st... I have managed to get through to the sales department and they have confirmed the order left their office but they can't track it, and when I've called customer service I have twice had the line go dead after 30+ minutes of long distance hold. The one time I spoke to CS couldn't help me because their web site was down and still haven't called back with the information as promised. So enough whining for now, but I would like to ask if someone could forward to me the e-mail address of someone who could actually get my order done... People have said Donna D has been helpful but I can't find her address.

Thanks,
    Brauche
    dla@ibm.net
    This is a reminder that the posting of email addresses without the owner's consent is not allowed on VisorCentral. When you agreed to become a member, you said yes to the following statement:

When posting messages, do not post anyone's email address without their consent. If you are posting an email you received from a specific person at a company, do not post their email address. This includes employees of Handspring or any other company. You can, however post general email addresses, such as info@company.com.

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com