1.    #1  
    I've tried, I've tried, I've tried to continue to give Handspring the benefit of the doubt...Quick recap...Ordered BVD 11/15/99, received it 12/18/99, called for replacement on 12/20/99 due to screen scratches, given RMA# and told to wait 2 wks for replacement to arrive, waited 2 wks - no replacement, called CS and now told to mail it back - not told where to mail it so mailed it back to return address on packaging in Fremont CA...Now lost forever!!! CS can't help - doesn't know how to track it, several messages left with Ann Torres at Executive Office with no reply, email sent to Dubinski (I think) with no reply...Now I'm one of those persons who has mentally given up - just want to return the damn thing and get my money back...Total regret of ever wanting the damn thing and totally sick of dealing with whole mess...
    (not told where to mail it so mailed it back to return address on packaging in Fremont CA...)

Never do this with any company! It will be in a pile in someone's office ( like mine )
    while it gets sorted out for weeks.

[This message has been edited by jsouders (edited 01-20-2000).]