1.    #1  
    Hey folks,
    I am selling my Treo 600. I just got my 5th replacement from Sprint, so this is a Mint Condition Refurb with two wall chargers, one cradle, and one sync cable, and one car charger. Below is my EBAY page.
    I am looking to get this for $300-375$
    I'd appreciate it if someone who would like this to purchase it from me.
    Feel free to ask me any questions!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Last edited by jfmcdowell357; 11/10/2004 at 05:05 PM.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  2.    #2  
    This item has sold. Mod's you can delete this post!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.