Two weeks as a Handspring customer and so far, so good.

My wife took my strong hints to heart and ordered a Graphite VDX for me for Christmas. After monitoring this site for the last 3 months, I had little hope that I would find one under the tree. But, low and behold, there it was. My wife ordered online in late October and the package arrived FedEX overnight without incident around the first of December. All charges were correct.

This is my first PDA, and I love it. The quality seems to be first rate (with the exception of the original stylus). I can already see that the 8 Mb will be a necessity with the ton of Palm OS software out there and especially AvantGo.

One week into my ownership (Jan. 1) I was itching for some accessories, so I went to handspring.com and ordered up the Nubuck leather case, the backup module springboard, and a five-pack of stylii. Four days later, they were on my doorstep. I love the case. It has excellent craftsmanship and holds my Vdx very securely. Backing up the entire 8 Mb is quick and as easy as can be. And the stylii are a vast improvement over the stock model.

Overall, I'm an extremely satisfied Handspring customer ... so far. I wish everyone could have the same experience.