1.    #1  
    My BVd came today, a mere 20 days after I ordered it. I realize that is longer than some of the posting I have seen, but a darn sight better than the 12 weeks or more some have, and are waiting.

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The unit is in great shape, looks great and works fine. The two times I called CS the waits were short and the people pleasant and seemed to be doing all they could to be helpful (though I was told I would have to call Wednesday to get the tracking number on the order that arrived today).

Time will only tell if the gizmo will hold up to the rigors of daily use, but so far so good!

------------------
    Life is to short for boring food

same here! But does your visor have a stylus with the crappy tip? some are bad and some aren't

------------------
    Greg Moore
    Groovym12@aol.com
    well i did a double post and i am not allowed to delete this one so i guess i will just go LA LA LA LA LA. BLAH BLAH BLAH. and can some fourm leader delete this. i mean who wants to read LA LA LA LA?

thanks,
    Greg Moore

[This message has been edited by GregMoore (edited 01-04-2000).]
  4.    #4  
    Seems I got the "ok" stylus. I checked the stylus very carefully, looking for rough areas or burrs before ever touching the screen with it. After reading all the posts about scratched screens, it seemed prudent to do so.

No burrs on it and, after three hours using it today, not a single blemish on the screen. It is a lousy little stylus though, not nearly as good as the stylus that came with my Sharp Mobilon 4100 Win/Ce unit. That stylus is nearly the size and feel of a pen and has a very small and smooth tip that just glides over the screen. When I get the case I ordered I will most likely purchase a "pen" sized stylus or use the stylus from the Sharp.

But as I said, so far, so good.

------------------
    Life is to short for boring food