1.    #1  
    Has anyone here ordered a visor with standard shipping since the beginning of December? Have you recieved it yet? I foolishy ordered my visor 12/25 with standard not realizing that Handspring was back on track and now i've heard from a friend that ups ground sucks and will take forever to get to the east coast!
    I'm with you - I ordered mine the afternoon of 12/25/99 with standard shipping. When I get it, I'll try to remember to post to this forum and tell you. I expect standard shipping to take 3-7 days once it leaves the factory. Not lightning-fast, but it pales in comparison to the 4-6 weeks I expect to wait.
  3.    #3  
    Is the standard shipping UPS ground or is it 3 day air?
    If it is ground i've calculated that when it reaches the east coast (boston), it will be january 10! (bought the 25 of december)Ouch, i sure wish i had the common sense to get express. Dont mean to insult the people who have been waiting 3 months, just warning the people who are thinking of purchasing the visor to spend the extra three bucks and get it in 3-4 days instead of 14.
    skman,
    Your right it takes 5-6 business days to get ups ground too the east coast, but don't feel bad I ordered express and I was charged for express on my card but guess what, Handspring shipped ground. I will now have to wait for my order. I also live here on the east coast. The only good thing about this thing is when I called Handspring to let them know about it they promptly credited my card the differance, I think it was $3.00, big deal.

Oh by the way, standard shipping is ground and not 3day select. (sorry, I had thought the same).

[This message has been edited by QL21 (edited 01-02-2000).]
    I ordered my Graphite Visor Deluxe 12/02/99 and requested Standard shipping. It arrived 12/27/99 US Priority Mail. However, the shipping label stated FedEx. Had it actually been shipped FedEx, I would have had it had 12/23/99. I live in VA.

Regards,
    David