1.    #1  
    Just to be on the safe side I've waited until now to order. According to some other posts, it seems that it was the right thing to do (Finally got their stuff in order).

However, I do have one final question before I order...

What is the safest means of ordering? Which of the two, PHONE or WEB, is more reliable?

Use the web. More secure and you get an instant reply.

Secondly, and PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS IN NO WAY SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HANDSPRING OR ANY OTHER COMPANY WHICH ACCEPTS ONLINE ORDERS, IT IS STRICTLY A PRECAUTION TO TAKE WHEN PERFORMING ANY ONLINE ORDER:

When you order, do not use a debit card, use an actual credit card. The reason being is that if a credit card number is somehow intercepted, you are liable for $50 of whatever is charged due to the theft. If you are using a debit card, and that number gets intercepted, it actually deducts it out of you checking account and is GONE unless they catch the person who used the number.

Enjoy your visor when you get it.

------------------
    Wade Wendorf - Linux, VBVBVB, $Perl$, $and$ $Web$ $Consultanting$
    Abadus Solutions - http://www.abadus.com
    I believe that if you order by phone the CSR just types your info into the web site. Seems to me there's more of a chance for an error in your ordering info to occur if you order by phone.

Ron