1.    #1  
    When does Handspring ship in relation to when they bill your credit card? I was looking online at my checking account (I paid with a check card) and it *posted* on the 28th of December. That means they may have charged it on Monday and shipped on ???
  2. rjs
    Sorry to say it may, or may not mean anything. I'm in the same boat, mine posted on the 27th. Many people in other threads have written about ordering months ago, getting charged on their credit card, but despite this, still not received their Visors.

For me, you and everyone else let's hope that HS has turned over a new leaf.

Good Luck

Rich S
    Supposedly, they ship the day after your credit card is dinged. However, my credit card was dinged on 12/21 and I have not received my Visor.
  4.    #4  
    When did you two first order? I ordered mine mid December. Seems like HS has been pulling their act together in December. People are getting theirs in a 2-3 week time frame and there are less screwups (as far as I've heard).
  5. rjs
    I ordered mine online 12/18, with a hope and a prayer after reading everyone else's posts.
    Good News. I actually received mine tonight. After I got offline, I called Handspring, as I have been doing every day since my credit card was dinged. They gave me a FedEx tracking number. I then called FedEx and learned it was sitting at FedEx, since they didn't have my apartment number. So I went and picked it up. For the record I ordered on November 4.
  7. rjs
    randybp,

Congratulations!

Which number did you use to call HS (888-565-9393)?
  8.    #8  
    I talked with HS today (only a 5 minute hold, woo hoo) and they said that after they bill your card it sits in a warehouse for another 2-3 days!?! That's pretty stupid. Unfortunatly I was too cheap when I ordered so I selected standard shipping (I thought what's a few days when you've waited 6 weeks) . But I has come faster than expected. CS said with standard shipping you can expect to wait 5-8 days to get it after your card was billed, or maybe she ment 5-8 days from when I called which is 2 days after my bill posted which was 2 days after they charged!?! Acht. Enough to make your head spin. Hopefully it comes soon.
  9. rjs
    I just called and was told (after a 45 minute hold time)exactly the same thing. That after your order is processed if it is express it waits to go out of the warehouse for 2-3 days, if it is standard shipping it takes 5-8. At least they seem to be getting consistant about their answers.
    I ordered my VDx on 11/11 online. My credit card was "authorized" (on hold for the amount) as of 12/5. I didn't get my VDx until 12/15 (but paperwork stated I should have had it 12/14).