1.    #1  
    So, here's the thing. Last week I ordered a 1GB SanDisk card for my soon-to-arrive Treo. Imagine my surprise when there were TWO cards in the box, not just the one that I ordered!

So, I have an extra 1GB card. I would be happy to sell it for $50, which would include shipping. This is a brand new card and the packaging has not been opened.

If interested, please drop an email to: heyjaso@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Jason
    I would imagine the company from which you bought the one card might like the second one back -- did you at least ask them?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by guessed
    I would imagine the company from which you bought the one card might like the second one back -- did you at least ask them?
    Well, I did send an email to the company in question letting them know about the error, but did not hear anything back.
    What type of card?
    Seriously, I'd hold onto it in case the store you bought it from notices and tries to charge you.
    They can't charge him for the extra card if he only ordered one and was sent 2. If you are sent something that you didn't order thru the mail it is yours. The company has no recourse.

Good Luck selling it-I'd buy it but only have a Treo 300. (for now ;-)
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Fryes is running the SD 1 Gig for 49.99 after the rebate.
    Tony
    what kind of card is it?
    According to the description, it's a Sandisk brand 1GB secure digital memory card.
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
    PM PM GMAIL GMAIL YOU already....
    Quote Originally Posted by chungmike
    According to the description, it's a Sandisk brand 1GB secure digital memory card.
    I am interested... how would we work this out?
    Jaso - I sent you an email as SOON as I saw your post. Did you get it? From South Africa??