1.    #1  
    Finally received my custom case today. Came 3 day FedEx. Overall, very happy with construction and usability. Best of all, it came with a letter appologizing for the delay, blah blah blah, and stating as a token of our appreciation, please accept the case with their compliments! Hope my modem comes the same way?!?
    Did you have to complain alot to customer service first? I had to wait over 10 weeks for my IVx and it arrived finally but with no apologies or freebies.
  3.    #3  
    No, I had given up on getting it this year. Just came that way. A pleasant surprise.
    I complained about my Visor. When I e-mailed Donna about the case (several weeks after getting the visor) She indicated that all of the Custom cases were going to be free and that some had shipped already. I recieved mine today. At no charge.
    I ordered a visor already and have been sitting here waiting patiently like a nice perfect consumer.

Should I be complaining to get a free case, or do I have to order one like I was going to pay for it before they will give it to me?

Just tell me what I have to do to get my free kit, and I'll do it.

Why have some people recieved a free case and stylus 5 pack, while others just got a free case?

6. xjx
    Now if you follow the "buy it" link on HS web page, you will find that the Visor Deluxe comes with a free carrying case. No free 5-pack stylus, though.