1.    #1  
    Handspring is starting to improve!
    2 weeks ago I ordered my BVD over the web and ordered express shipping. Well, today, 2 weeks from my order, I recieved my visor from FedEx, with no defects. I am VERRY happy.
    crub, i ordered with standard shipping =P

wonder if it makes a huge difference...
    dont worry. i ordered mine with standard and it took about 2 and a half weeks. its awesome
    So do you think that they are shipping faster ingeneral or that the fact that you ordered express shipping got you higher on the pick list? If so, maybe I should cancel my order and reoprder with express shipping.

I am still being told 4 to six weeks, two weeks after I ordered mine. Sigh

My Birthday is in March, maybe it will be a birthday gift to myself instead of a Christmas gift.

sigh

------------------
    Life is to short for boring food

[This message has been edited by SpiceUmUp (edited 12-24-1999).]
  5.    #5  
    Even though it took 2 weeks, it still said 4-6 on my confirmation/order.
    Enjoy! I'm at 7 weeks, two hours of hold time with CS (pointless, BTW, they could only say that they haven't heard from shipping in a week)and still nothing! Any ideas why some get their order in 2-3 weeks and others are still waiting after more than twice the time?
    SpiceEmUp,

I ordered mine with regular shipping also, and it took two weeks and a day. I ordered a BVD and it is fantastic! I think they must really be trying to get things straightened out.
  8. rjs
    CompuPika and Sari,

In which state do you both live? and where were you VDx's shipped from?

Thanks
    rjs,

I am in Texas and it shipped from California. I also got the five pack styli and the serial port delivered on the same day as my visor. I am thrilled, to say the least! Very pleased with it all.

Ackk! I mean the serial cradle, not the port.