1.    #1  
    I don't pretend to have any idea what the hell Handspring is doing but they just dinged my credit card for the Modem Module that I ordered during the brief time they were available online. I really doubt that means I'll be getting it this year. More than likely I will end up having to refute the charges and they will bill me again for the full amount every time I call them to do so.
    My credit card got charged yesterday (12/14), too. However, my order was for the modem and the Flash Memory module. The card got charged for both items. It may be a partial order though.

Was your order just for the modem?
  3.    #3  
    Same kinda thing here. I ordered a modem, backup module and a serial cable but they charged me for the total order. Probably just another screw up.
    Well, I almost got a modem, while it was available. Guess it's better to wait. I'm almost thinking the 6-pack will be available before theirs. Seeing what you are going through, I'm might just wait. Got my VDx though...
    Just as I thought. Got today the Flash Module. The modem is on backorder. Interesting thing though, the combined charge for the modem and the module was dropped yesterday (12/20). So far no charge on my credit card for the module.