1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I decided to finally sell my baby because I need to invest some mone into my small business. Here are the accessories I am selling with it

1. Innopocket metal case
    2. Boxwave screen protector
    3. Headphone adapter
    4. Original slipcase
    5. Original handsfree headset
    6. Original Charger/hotsync cable
    7. 128 MB SD card - LEXAR

FREE: I will throw in a brand new & sealed Rogers SIM card.

The Treo has been babied since I got it. I still have the original packaging (in mint condition), installation CD and everything else that came in the box.

PRICE DROP: US$400 + shipping. Willing to trade for a PDA or a phone .

UPDATE: I just unlocked it and upgraded firmware to 3.05

please PM me for inquiries.
    I would rather sell it to people I know at treocentral than to strangers who don't know the value of this beast. If you are looking for my reliability, check out ebay for my feedback (100% positive). I will send you my ebay ID if asked for.

Other info: Never had any problems with it in terms of radio not working, dropped calls etc etc. This is NOT a refurbished unit.

I may also accept trade (perhaps another PDA) + cash. Make me an offer.
    Last edited by rossoneri; 10/29/2004 at 06:16 PM.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  2.    #2  
    bump
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    rossoneri, I can't believe that after all your wonderful input and experience with the Treo, you are leaving us.

What can I do to convince you to stick with the Treo, you'll hate carrying 2 devices.

We need fellow Rogers Treo evangelists in Canada.

PalmLover
  4.    #4  
    haha. thanks for your support. it's a great device but i don't have a data plan with Rogers because I can't afford it and if i can't surf the web on it, i lose a lot of it's functionality. i wish i could stick in a wi-fi card into it but i can't and when palm1 announced their new wi-fi card won't work on treo 600, it was the end for me.
    You're right - i do love having only one pocket bulging instead of two, but i would love a PDA with a wi-fi and I want to get a sony ericsson phone i have my eye on

p1 lost a customer and a future customer because of it's weak support of it's flagship product.
    What do you think of the Tungsten-C?

PalmLover
  6.    #6  
    meh.

as far as my new PDA goes, i think i am gonna go CLIE because i like Palm OS. but not the palm1 brand after the poor handling of the treo high end line.

PRICE DROP: $400 + shipping. Willing to trade for a PDA or a phone

UNLOCKED
    Last edited by rossoneri; 10/29/2004 at 06:40 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Sorry I had to repost this. I couldn't change the topic of the other one.

Hi,
    I decided to finally sell my baby because I need to invest some mone into my small business. Here are the accessories I am selling with it

1. Innopocket metal case
    2. Boxwave screen protector
    3. Headphone adapter
    4. Original slipcase
    5. Original handsfree headset
    6. Original Charger/hotsync cable
    7. 128 MB SD card - LEXAR

FREE: I will throw in a brand new & sealed Rogers SIM card.

The Treo has been babied since I got it. I still have the original packaging (in mint condition), installation CD and everything else that came in the box.

PRICE DROP: $400 + shipping. Willing to trade for a PDA or a phone .

UPDATE: I just unlocked it.

please PM me for inquiries.
    I would rather sell it to people I know at treocentral than to strangers who don't know the value of this beast. If you are looking for my reliability, check out ebay for my feedback (100% positive). I will send you my ebay ID if asked for.

Other info: Never had any problems with it in terms of radio not working, dropped calls etc etc. This is NOT a refurbished unit.

I may also accept trade (perhaps another PDA) + cash. Make me an offer.
    PM'd you SJ30 partial trade?
  9.    #9  
    i can't believe how many people lowball me with ridiculous trade ins like this one above lol. peg sj30? for a treo? i'll give you $20 for it tops.
    sorry I just bought a 600 from someone else that said it was unlocked, howd you unlock it?
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    i can't believe how many people lowball me with ridiculous trade ins like this one above lol. peg sj30? for a treo? i'll give you $20 for it tops.
    hint: maybe be a little more specific with the trade you're looking for, rather than insult people responding to "I may also accept trade (perhaps another PDA) + cash. Make me an offer."

First of all, note the "partial trade" part of my post, secondly, $20..? And I'm being ridiculous?
  12.    #12  
    ok $10 don't whine after lowballing. please. u are offering me a PDA that is at least 2 generations behind the treo, with poor battery life, and it is also used. that's called lowballing.
  13.    #13  
    GONE. Thanks for your interest.
  14.    #14  
    GONE. thanks for your interest.
    I know it's gone, but I just had to post you have THE best signature I've seen. It just made both me and my wife crack up.

Thanks
  16.    #16  
    glad u liked it.