1.    #1  
    THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM IF YOU HAD YOUR VISOR SHIPPED TO A C/O ADDRESS. MY VISOR WAS SHIPPED FROM HANDSPRING ON 11/24 (ORDERED ON 10/28) TO MY OFFICE - THEY NEVER INCLUDED THE C/O THAT I HAD ENTERED. WHEN THEY SHIPPED THEY DID NOT INCLUDE THE C/O IN THE FEDEX INFORMATION. MY VISOR WAS RETURNED BY FEDEX TO HANDSPRING WITHOUT A CALL FROM EITHER PARTY. ALSO I CALLED THIS PAST MONDAY TO CHECK THE STATUS AND THE REP IN CANADA SAID THAT IT WOULD SHIP NEXT WEEK.
    Exactly the same thing happened to me: They said they shipped my GVD on 11/19, but FedEx returned it as 'Undeliverable'. The ONLY reason I found out about this was I received my serial cradle later on that week (from FEDEX, but NO COMPANY NAME) and it *still* got to me (miracle, but not terribly useful without a Visor).

I have my order right in front of me. My Company name is clearly entered. Yet another SNAFU. So I emailed Donna, got escalated, yadda yadda. We'll see if I get anything in Week 9 of my wait...
    Evidently, this is an epedimic. The same situation occurred to me, even down to recieving the cradle mysteriously without the c/o. I too recieved no notice from Handspring or FedEX. If it were not for the warning on this bulletin board, I don't know when I would have found out.

After speaking to a represenative twice, Handspring assured me the c/o will be included on the re-shipment of my visor. Unfortunately, I guess I can only wait and see.

I can only advise everyone to keep checking on their order if it was shipped to their office.

[This message has been edited by adamf13 (edited 12-05-1999).]
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Well then, that may be why I'm still waiting.
    I ordered the Ice on 10/6 through the web. Shipped to my office with a c/o
    On Nov 19 they generated a tracking number, but FedEx shows "Scan not defined" which they explained to me, means, they never received the package.
    Handspring thinks that they shipped, and nobody knows where my Visor is. I'm getting soooo upset. I'm so close to canceling and ordering a Palm from outpost.com

[This message has been edited by rimblas (edited 12-05-1999).]
    i had different experience by shipping to the office. i infact is an international buyer from taiwan. i use my friend's office address in okland as the place of delivery. the problem is with the name of recipient which i use my friend's name c/o of me. hwever, handspring use my credit card name as the recipient. as you may know that most of the credit card name we use in asia, pure vocal translation of the pronunciation in native language,is not the same as the name we use in the daily life which i applied on my purchase.
    so the result is that, my Visor sit in my friend's office for over 10 days without attention. Fortunately, after recorfirm with Fedex with the tracking no. handspring gave me (CSR steve who told me the correct answer). i got the Visor today in USA.
    Hopefully i can get it in Taiwan within another 3-4 days with international shipping.
    So, please ensure your credit card name is the same as the name you will use for delivery.