1.    #1  
    Received my visor about 3 weeks ago, great product. Around 2 weeks ago I received a second visor I never ordered. I called to notify them of their mistake and to arrange a pickup of the second visor along with getting the unaurthorized charge off my credit card. They said UPS would call me within a couple of days to arrange pickup, that was 2 weeks ago. I've tried calling Handspring to once again try and fix their mistake, tried 3 times, spent almost a total of 2 hours on hold, cut off twice. As an alternative, I send them an email requesting them to fix their mistake and remove the charge from my card, that was 1 week ago with no response. This is absolutely rediculous. How can anyone who can make such a great product be so incompetent in product management, shipping and customer service?
    I wouldn't count on an email doing the trick to resolve the issue.

I sent an email to customer [do not] care back in November when there was a chance they were not going to meet their 4-6 week shipping time frame. As of today I still haven't heard from them. I did get in touch with Dubinsky after I gave the customer care email 1 week to reply.

So if you want to get the charge off your credit card ASAP and get the Visor returned you should call and probably demand to speak to a manager to get the issue resolved. Email will not get it done.
    Why don't you just sell it on ebay and avoid HS altogether? Looks like the average going price for a VDX is $320 (US). That should cover the hit to your card, shipping, and a little for the aggravation.