1. Del
    I'm wondering who might actually have received their VDX and what their tracking number might look like. I just got off the phone with a CSR and she gave me a 12 digit number, but!!!! Doesn't take into the online FedeX. Anyone want to throw some digits my way...

P.S.- she did state that it did go out FedEx
    ------------------
    DEL

[This message has been edited by DEL (edited 11-12-1999).]
    FedEx numbers ARE 12 digit numbers in the format XXXX XXXX XXXX.
  3. Zen
    Susan Yost rides again!

Sends me an email regarding my 9/29 order which was billed twice (I am expecting 2).

Says my fedex number is 9330859-9024

That won't even track!!!

Zen

Any ideas Fedex recievers as to the missing digit?

---update
    Called Fedex and they said they aren't showing anything coming anywhere near me having been sent on the 19th...
    ---

Sigh

Zen

[This message has been edited by Zen (edited 11-22-1999).]
    i got a fedex tracking number yesterday (9338621573) which was rejected a few times by the online tracking, but then accepted. i think i drilled down to "advanced tracking" or some such... *shrug* maybe fedex's tracking software is flaky...
    I've had the same experience with UPS tracking numbers. They gave me a UPS # twice, and both times the numbers were invalid. My Visor finally arrived Federal Express. From my experience, UPS and FDX are much more reliable than Handspring. If your tracking # is invalid, my bet is that your Visor hasn't left the warehouse. Good luck to you all.
    Huh maybe they're giving you fake numbers . It'd be one way to make people stop calling. Then they could blame FedEX
    Just talked to CSR Edward about my 10/06 order. Apparently it was 'sent to shipping' on the 11/19, but 'FedEx hasn't collected it yet'.

I deal with FedEx on a regular basis, and I know that if you have a large shipment, and you say 'come get it', they come and get it. They don't wait a week.

Anyway, I took this to mean that they sent my order to be filled on 11/19, and now it has been, and will ship out on Monday.

I have a tracking number now, so I'm beginning to feel like this might be my last week of waiting...