1.    #1  
    Anyone else that ordered on or about October 6th via the Web and still do not have their Visor?

I've just been on a 3 day odyssey through Customer Care during which I've spoken to seven different people including Fiona the supervisor, and gotten seven different excuses/explanations. My FedEx tracking number reports "Scan not defined" which, according to FedEx, means that someone from Handspring created an Airbill, but they have not attached that Airbill to a package. However, according to Handspring CC, my order "has most definitely been shipped."

Nobody in CC ever has any record of me ever calling and I have to explain myself again every time. I just sent off a snailmail to Donna asking for assistance.

Anyone else share this experience? I'm at a total loss for words.
    I know how you feel. I also ordered on Oct. 6 over the web but have yet to see my visor. I called them and they said web orders were supposed to ship throughout this week. I don't know how they do their shipping, but it seems to work really well for some and not at all for others.
    I ordered 10/6 on the web and I have not yet received anything either.

I am very discouraged at this point and I have just about given up on ever receiving my order. I don't have the stomach to go and jump through the hoops like you were forced to do.

I'm stuck in limbo right now. Trying to cancel my order at this point would be futile, but I have no idea when, or if, my order will ever arrive.
    Well, looks like I spoke too soon. My Visor deluxe finally arrived today. The Tiger Woods springboard and belt clip are back-ordered. It took exactly seven weeks.

I hope that everyone who hasn't received theirs yet gets theirs soon, and I hope that Handspring will be able recover from this bad start, get out of crisis mode, and get back to executing their business plan.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.