Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All has arrived. I orderd on Sept 14th via the telephone. My deluxe unit arrived on Oct 22nd. Of course I changed my order from Black to Blue about a week later. They shipped the black. No problem. When I changed the color I ordered the serial in Ice color. I checked on my order about 2nd week in Nov. At the same time I ordered the Rainbow pack for Stylus to be shipped with the cradle. The Serial cradle came in in Black (Graphite). Overall the Graphite looks sharp. Everything is worth the wait. My comment about the Rainbow Stylus pack, they have a good feel. But I plan on now using the stylus that came with the unit for now. So hang in - it is worth the wait. The cradle which came in today, was shipped by FedEx. Shipped on Nov 19 for delivery on Nov 22.

[This message has been edited by fredsf (edited 11-22-1999).]
    There is hope after all. Order BVD on 9/22; received today via FEDEX overnight - cost only $6.20. No freebies, and still waiting for Tiger Woods. Thanks for the help, beaker. Perhaps you're listing made a difference.
    There is hope after all. Order BVD on 9/22; received today via FEDEX overnight - cost only $6.20. No freebies, and still waiting for Tiger Woods. Thanks for the help, beaker. Perhaps you're listing made a difference.
    It's been 9.5 weeks and many deadlines have come and gone but it finally arrived today. I got my graphite Visor Deluxe. Gotta go!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123