1.    #1  
    What did you guys do to get your Visors shipped before mine??? I ordered mine on October 15 via phone and I called this evening (11-17) and Mine has not even been sent to shipping??? All my information in their database has ALWAYS been correct. I WANT MY VISOR!!!
    (Don't I sound like a little kid?)

Any hints would be appreciated, Thanks.

The CSR said that Maybe it will ship next week or you may have to wait six weeks.

Mine is a Graphite VISOR Deluxe. (and that's all... real simple.)

[This message has been edited by mmdenton (edited 11-17-1999).]
    No, mmdenton, it's not simple (to them). It's an order for a Visor (that says it all.). For Handspring, a simple order is really hard to get through. To get it on time is like a turtle walking uphill while it is all in it's shell. (Order more than a visor, you better build it by hand - it might be faster.

------------------
    Signing off,

C. Russell
    crussell@vegasnet.net

i'm an october 16 orderer. and i'm also left hanging without any idea of when my visor is coming...

there doesn't seem to be any methodology to Handspring's shipping policy - if you look at huski's list of orders/shipments, it's completely arbitrary.
    I ordered on October 18 as well, and have been charged (last weekend) and haven't seen a visor at my door yet. I wrote an email to Handspring and was told to wait until next week, and if it didn't arrive by then, contact them again.
    Hi. I can't explain how fed up I am with these mind games HS is playing with us. There is no excuse for their failure. "Didn't expect this type of response" Yeah right. Show us your marketing plans. "Didn't plan the Visor to be a Christmas item" You know, that would be a novel idea. "We're working to improve" Oh yeah, well, "SHOW ME THE VISOR!" I think flaming HS on the web is only a way for us to vent our frustrations. We need to take action. We need to make them pay for this mistake. Here is the information you need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Will this get you your Visor faster? Probably not, but if enough of us complain, HS will take our business more seriously. I just hope enough of us are willing to follow through with the BBB. Good luck! http://www.bbb.org/complaints/consumerform.html
    YOU guys are FED up!!?? I've been hanging out since 9/21, and there are still plenty waiting from the prvious god-forsaken week! Not to say you shouldn't be impatient, but it seems all we can do is grouse. HS lost control of the order&ship process on the 14th, and hasn't figured out how to fx it since.
    Haven't I read that the crash happened on October 20, so all orders from before that are having to be reconstructed? This is why they are shipping randomly and taking longer than expected. I also found some information about "bad addresses" that might effect a lot of orders. (See my post about Susan Yost...) Hey, how do I put a link to another post in here? Not as tech savvy as I think...
    Go to the "Post Reply" screen and click on the UBB Code is ON link on the right. It gives all kinds of help.

http://www.visorcentral.com/visor/di...n/ubbcode.html

But you have to copy and paste the other message-board links from your address bar, first.

------------------
    - OZ