1.    #1  
    The last Handspring shipping update reads, "We expect to have all orders shipped no later than mid-November (and hopefully much sooner)."

It is Nov. 17th, decidedly past "mid-November," and still people who ordered in September (myself included) do not have their Visors. My credit card hasn't even been charged. I've called the usual countless number of times, and all my info is correct. How many times are these incompetent boobs going to mislead us? Each Visor should ship with a sticker that says "Kick Me", and all we suckers who stupidly believe Handspring time and again should dutifully afix them to our backsides. Ugh!

[This message has been edited by jawalsh (edited 11-17-1999).]

[This message has been edited by jawalsh (edited 11-17-1999).]
    If I were you I'd get a Palm Vx. I know where you can get one for $382 plust $20 shipping. The Vx is currently on Back Order, but will ship on Monday of next week. If I don't get my visor by Friday this is what I am doing. I am sick of waiting and no one telling me why they have gone beyond 6 wks!!
    Hi. I can't explain how fed up I am with these mind games HS is playing with us. There is no excuse for their failure. "Didn't expect this type of response" Yeah right. Show us your marketing plans. "Didn't plan the Visor to be a Christmas item" You know, that would be a novel idea. "We're working to improve" Oh yeah, well, "SHOW ME THE VISOR!" I think flaming HS on the web is only a way for us to vent our frustrations. We need to take action. We need to make them pay for this mistake. Here is the information you need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Will this get you your Visor faster? Probably not, but if enough of us complain, HS will take our business more seriously. I just hope enough of us are willing to follow through with the BBB. Good luck! http://www.bbb.org/complaints/consumerform.html
    I got TWO Visor DELUXE Yesterday, and let me say.. I LOVE IT! I sold the other one already. I had change my color, and now received TWO of them! I ordered on 10/18/99, and I got it YESTERDAY!! Great huh? Less than a month... You gotta love that! Why am I telling you this? Just because I am SOO DARN HAPPY with this product, AvantGo is AWESOME! Also, I am writing this because you all need some patience, I understand you all ordered a long time ago, but mistakes happen. Give them a break. I like Handspring, they sent me TWO... sorry.. I mentioned that already didnt I... oh well... The guy I sold it to, was JUST about to order, now he doesnt have to wait at least... He will have it by noon tomorow. We are VERY pleased with our service from Handspring, and will recommend them to every one, and I for one, am going to go to that BBB SITE and leave a compliment about Handspring and their prompt and courteous service. Have fun! and I hope you get your Visors before Christmas! Happy New Year! ...

------------------
    Mark Neumann
    markn@tznet.com

caedmon/Mark:

I am very happy for you, but your post
    really rubbed me the wrong way.

You come across as gloating and sound like
    you're really trying to rub it in. Is this
    really necessary for you to do?

It's easy to counsel patience when you've
    already got yours, and without even waiting
    that long for it.
    While we're at it, You really didn't need to cross post that 3 times. Makes you almost as bad as the guy trying to get everybody to contact the BBB.

------------------
    - OZ
    Yes. It was very immature of me, and yes, it was my way of 'getting back', if that even is the case. I am and was sick of reading all these negative posts. But today, I realised, I no longer need to be in the ORDERING/SHIPPING area, after all I did get two. I am sorry if I ticked anyone off. I waited one month, not that long, I know, but, I would have waited 2 without any negative posts. I understand why you post them, I wanted to so bad, a good friend order on Sept 14, and hasnt gotten his yet, and yet, he hasnt posted one negative thing yet, it will not make it ship any faster. So, once again, I am sorry, that was childish of me, but the attitude was getting sour. Good luck, and I hope you all receive the Visors soon, and I hope to see you in the General Visor section soon.

------------------
    Mark Neumann
    markn@tznet.com