1.    #1  
    Well I just ordered my Graphite Visor Delux today at 8 AM. Time for the 6 week countdown.
    Try 6 Month countdown!
    Its been six weeks here And the kind CSR says that surely it will ship next week... I would expect to see your Visor until after the new year.
  4.    #4  
    wow such pessismism. Lets keep a positive outlook ok? Sheesh all these half empty people around me.
    You must be new.
  6. RJT
    You must be REAL new
    Ah, such charming naivety.

I had to wait a little more than six weeks, but it was worth it, so hang in there.
    Nutt, Maybe you should cancel your order. That will guarantee that you'll get it sooner.
  9.    #9  
    Ehh no thanks and I'm not new.
  10. Vic
    Nutt
    It seems that HS has the phone orders coming in at about 4 weeks. The poor #$% that orders before the middle of october have sufferd the most.
    You on the other hand can put one month down a target date. I ordered 10/21 - I found out today that they marked my CC, so I know I'm getting close. V day will be here before you know it! Good Luck!!!!
    No kidding I ordered 10/11 and everyone I convinced to order after me has theirs. You'll get it in under four weeks. Meanwhile, I'm sure I'll still be waiting for mine.

[This message has been edited by mweight (edited 11-17-1999).]
  12.    #12  
    I hope you're right. I'd love to get it in 4 weeks but as long as it arrives before 2001 I'll be happy.
    Mine made it one day ahead of the 4 week mark. Ordered 10/20 received it yesterday, 11/17. It's great, makes the Palm I was useing seem like a clunker. Good luck!