1.    #1  
    Looking at the Handspring site, they have taken away the listings of e-mail addresses. They really don't want to talk to people. They use e-mail form. Obviously, they don't want some people FLAMING THEM!! (by gosh, who would ever think of doing that ) However, doing a bit more research, I've found that their sales email address isn't at handspring.com. I'd post it, but in another message, someone said it's against the rules to post an e-mail address without consent. They just like to sit in their high-back chairs and look at all their flame-mail and not do a thing about it. I think they think that it's not their problem and that it'll eventually be over.

------------------
    Signing off,

C. Russell
    crussell@vegasnet.net

You're right. I sent 'emails' three times using those forms and never recived a single reply. The problem is I then emailed Sandy Torres and got no reply there either.
    Are they really all at comdex drumming up more business when their systems are crippled by the current orders...?
    Donna et. al. are back as of Wednesday. I think they visited Comdex, b/c it is and important tech show, handspring didn't have a booth, and there is not mention of them drumming up buisness on any tech news sites. BTW the handspring e-mail addresses are easy to figure out.