Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ok, I'm now racing myself.
    First order: Visor Deluxe, Blue on Oct 18th for me.

Second Order: Visor Deluxe, Graphite on Nov 4th for my wife's Christmas present.

I asked the CSR if I could add my wife's Visor to my previous order and was told "No, all those orders have gone to shipping". But he then turned right around and asked for my name so he could go get my other order and verify the address and credit info. So, is my order in shipping or is it in front of him on his desk? It seems to be in both places at the same time.
    When - 9/18 noonish
    Ordered 2 Visor Deluxe - 1 blue, 1 green
    Location - Boston, silly!

VERY SAD - NO VISOR YET 8-(
    The blue one was suppose to be a birthday gift this past weekend!

[This message has been edited by SEnd Boston (edited 11-04-1999).]
    This should be fun.
    Let's see if color counts.
    I ordered Ice and Orange
    10/6 on Web
    Hey Dru Lee

I ordered a Blue Visor Deluxe on Oct 18 as well. I wonder who will get theirs first.
    Yo Shag Meister:
    How 'bout the loser sends the winner a bottle of Guiness?
    Dru Lee

Good idea! If your Visor arrives first, my wife will probably be wondering why I am wrapping up a Guiness to mail.
    Sorry you guys...that's lame...the actual delivery of a Visor should be celebrated...loser has to splurge on a four pack of Draught Guiness and send the "winner" a can (it will ship easier anyway)...that way the "loser" has three cans all to himself to celebrate when his Visor arrives (heh heh heh). None of that bottled stuff for Visor receivers!
  8.    #48  
    Looks like you all are getting into the spirit of things! Hang in there! Christmas is comming.
    date: 9/15
    color/model: ice deluxe
    shipping: no status available
    other: changed color to graphite around 9/22

I ordered
    blue deluxe
    extra cradle
    backup module

Oct. 2nd

shipping address : NY, NY
    I'm also racing myself.

I ordered my Graphite Visor Deluxe on October 15th (via phone) and I just ordered a serial cradle today, November 9th, for work (via the WEB).

We'll see which one gets here (North Carolina) first.

Ordered: Online,October 7
    Color: Ice
    Model: Deluxe (with extra cradle)
    State: MA

I have not received anything and my credit card has not been charged. When I did call, I was told to go to the web site to track the order. . . all I see is 4-6 weeks.
    My fingers are crossed!!!
    I finally got my 9/14 order! --> my Blue Visor Deluxe has arrived!!!!

Way cool! Too bad it took Handspring corporate so long to respond to all the fulfillment troubles......<sigh!>
    Congrats KGrate on your order - How do you like it!!

Well, it looks like all of the September orders are getting out there, which means October is not far behind. It is 5 weeks today for me, one week to go. . . I hope!!!
    I'm happy to say....
    My two Visors have arrived. There have been many hours of fun already. Lovin' it!! Orig order date - 9/18
    rec'v date - 11/11
    Good Luck Everyone!!
    Hey Shagmaster:

I think you owe me a Guiness.
    Blue Visor Deluxe
    Ordered Oct 18th via phone.
    Arrived Nov 16th about 10 minutes ago.

4 weeks and 1 day.
    Dru Lee,

Don't I get to go home and see if mine is at my door, before the contest is over? I'm on the West Coast. I don't get home till five.
    Yeah sure, I received mine at work (I'm inSane Diego). Tell you what, if yours is at home then let's lift a pint to each other.

BTW My serial cradle is on backorder and I have NT at work and Windoze 95 at home so there's no way I can hot-sync and load all those cool programs I've been downloading. So it may be that I received mine first, and you hotsync first.

Maybe this is a good excuse to brew up a batch of my Eclipse OatMeal Stout homebrew. (so named because it's so dark you can lift a glass up to the sun to watch an eclipse). It's got roasted and chocolate malt as well as oatmeal and honey in it and it ferments out to about 8 to 9 % alchohol. Mmmmm Warm and tasty at the same time.

[The management does not recommend that you view an eclipse through a glass of ale. Please party responsibly.]
    Yeah sure, I received mine at work (I'm inSane Diego). Tell you what, if yours is at home then let's lift a pint to each other.

BTW My serial cradle is on backorder and I have NT at work and Windoze 95 at home so there's no way I can hot-sync and load all those cool programs I've been downloading. So it may be that I received mine first, and you hotsync first.

Maybe this is a good excuse to brew up a batch of my Eclipse OatMeal Stout homebrew. (so named because it's so dark you can lift a glass up to the sun to watch an eclipse). It's got roasted and chocolate malt as well as oatmeal and honey in it and it ferments out to about 8 to 9 % alchohol. Mmmmm Warm and tasty at the same time.

[The management does not recommend that you view an eclipse through a glass of ale. Please party responsibly.]
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123