1.    #1  
    I have a Brand New, never used The Boom with a Treo 600 adapter for sale

Pics are certainly available upon request

Price is 120 USD plus shipping, which will be 12 USD. I prefer to ship by UPS just so that there is package tracking and insurance. If you want, we can also do USPS with package tracking and insurance

I prefer PayPal payments, but if you want to do money order or check, that's cool, but it will have to wait until the check clears

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and HowardForums. I am a verified PayPal client, and I expect the same of any potential buyers

contact by email, IM, or PM
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  2.    #2  
    bump

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

3.    #3  
    price drop to 110 plus shipping

4.    #4  
    bump

5.    #5  
    sold