1.    #1  
    Does anyone know why the Visor I received today would be billed at $199 on the invoice instead of the stated price of $179?
    I got a serial cradle for $19.95 and was charged for that, too, so it's not like it was included in the $199 price. Also, I was charged sales tax, though I'm not in California. I read HS had some problem with overcharges and sales tax... should I spend an hour on hold for their customer service, or what?
    Do you want your money back or what? The sooner you make the call, the sooner you'll see it taken care of.
    Mine arrived with 199.02 charge. Breakdown of invoice - 179.00 for Visor, 13.07 for sales tax, 6.95 for shipping. As I live in Colorado, I should not have been charged tax. I did not contact Handspring about it, as their web site says that they are aware of the issue and are correcting it.

Sure enough, when I checked my VISA statment online yesterday, there was a credit from Handspring for 13.07.

My suggestion is to give them a chance to correct it first. If your credit hasn't shown up in 30 days, then give them a call.

Drew