1. Vic
    Brave or incredibly stupid, I did it. I changed from a blue to the ice yesterday. I hope the ice is not a disapointment.I can't find any good pictures of it and you can't trust the one on the MS page. I wish MS would have posted accurate colors so we would not have to guess. I like others wanted a richer blue.

Anyone want to start a betting pool to see who can guess the date I will recieve my ice visor. I phoned my order in on Oct 21, I changed it Nov 8th. The guy who changed my order said my shipping date would not change! Ha Ha
  2. cgm
    hay..you are luck. I called handspring last weekend one of the CSR told me i can't change color. They said once order there are no way to change the color.If i don't like the color i have to send it back..
    Sorry for continuing a "Shipping"-based post here, but:

I placed my original order on or VERY NEAR 1999.09.20. I changed color from graphite to ice around 09.25. Then on 10.06, I changed back to graphite... And according to the exemplary staff at Handspring, my order date is.. SURPRISE! 1999.10.06!!!! And so now my wait is two weeks LATER than what it was supposed to be.

THANKS HANDSPRING! YOU'RE THE BEST! No really, I mean it... REALLY!

Signed--
    --An increasingly IMPATIENT Handspring Waitee.