1. PDS
    I just want to share my joy with you guys... I orderd my Blue Visor Deluxe on 9/16 and I received it on 10/26. Originally I wanted to post on this board right away but I have been busy playing with my visor. I love it!!!

Anyway, I also want to know whether I am the first one in Boston to have a Visor.

[This message has been edited by JHromadka (edited 11-05-1999).]
    Boston - I ordered my Blue VDx 10/1. I called Handspring 11/5 and got through after 10min wait. I was told about two weeks. How do you like the color?
    I live in the Boston area, ordered a blue visor deluxe on 9/15, received it on 10/26. Looks like you're not the only one who'll be riding the T with one of these babies! I love mine, played with it so much I just had to change the batteries. =)
    i ordered a graphite visor deluxe on 9/15 and had numerous problems with the credit card info. latest word is that i will receive it within the next two weeks.
    Don't believe the "two week" line. They say that to me every two weeks. They might as well just say "get off my back, I don't know anything about anything."
  6. PDS
    I love the color. It's great.

many of my friends are getting a visor after seeing mine. Some even sold their palmV's for the visor.
    I got mine on 10/25 in Boston as well...may be i'm the first one in the area..
    hehe!!
    I meant 10/26...there is no way i can receive earlier than that..